Saturday, January 24, 2009

TROUBLE-FREE

"Words are not enough to express my true feelings for you. My world was once in astray but it changed dramatically the first time I met you. Before, I was always in the wilderness searching for something, searching for someone, searching for myself. Everyday I always make it a point to go back to that wilderness hoping to find answers to my feelings of emptiness. But still nothing happened. So one time, I decided to search for an entire day promising myself that I won't go back till I find what I have been looking for. But I guess luck was nowhere to be found. Nothing was falling into place. I was so enraged and furious because the sun is now starting to hide yet nothing is happening. Not even a single clue was there to be found. After a whole day of searching, my body was now in total fatigue, tired and feeling of hopelessness. I needed water to fill in my thirst. And a much needed rest to regain my fading strength. Coincidentally, I saw a bizarre yet magnificent river. I was so delighted and overjoyed that at last I could now drink gallons of water to satisfy my lingering body. I was so dumbfounded and astounded by the serenity and tranquility of the river. It made me appreciate the true beauty of the outside world, its simplicity and quietness. Then I made a comparison. I hope my life was like that, uncomplicated and trouble-free."

an excerpt

5 comments:

akosivea said...

linked you already:)

take care.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf said...

Hey Oswald! Sorry I dunno who that IP add belongs too! =) Maybe you could google it?!? =P

Blair Cornelia Waldorf said...

Uy, thanks ha! =))

So, did you ever figure out who that IP belonged to?

Athena said...

when i love, i give a hundred-percent of my heart... i don't leave anything for me...


wow... you are a good person. but u know, leave something for yourself... =)

Paula Macatangay said...

what a nice excerpt duude. :D
love it~ :)