Friday, January 2, 2009

THROUGH IT ALL!




In this day and age, we live on a life that is hard to face. We live on a world where it suffers from global crisis. Every poor nation becomes poorer. Deprived families became even more deprived to live. It seems that this world is only for the supreme and powerful and meager doesn’t have. The face of the earth seems to be struggling.

Through it all, are we still be strong?

I think and we should be!

Through all these episodic-true-to-life catastrophe, sometimes we want and we tend to run away, trying to escape from this irritating life. But just imagine life without all these trials. Do you think we can be as strong as we are now? I think not!
If your havoc mind keeps telling you’ve had enough of all these problems but your heart keeps telling don’t give up! Who are we to be questioning Him! Do you think God will give us such problems that we cant handle? It’s a big no-no! Things will get better if you believe in Him.

Don’t be a prisoner of the past. Past is past. Move on. Yesterday is never today. From all the not-so-good fateful, we should take it as a lesson to never repeat that or to know what to do. If you fall just stand up again, learn from it and live your life again! Let your heart be your guide and let Him be your guide.


I ponder that the perfect formula to pass all these obstacles is strong faith plus perseverance plus your heart’s conviction plus a little wit, we can surely pass all the problems that we have. If we us this formula things will get better.

Don’t give up! You got it within yourself! Just try to find it inside yourself and surely in no time you will be surpassing your problem!

Through it all just stand up!

oswaldfabisablay
01jan2009

4 comments:

Paula Macatangay said...

nakakainis!!! bkt sainyu tama ang date? sheesh

169.254.3.3 said...

I approve to what you've said but
I would argue to the part where you have said - "But just imagine life without all these trials. Do you think we can be as strong as we are now? I think not!"
I think it's not right to say that "yesterday is never today" ,it argues the idea and our "future" consumed our past therefore it is for me and is my opinion to say that today is the result of our past , it is like a marble molded out of abrasion and ages , I would suggest that we should still ponder of our past lapse , but to deviate their ideas , the lapse should be pondered to be able to learn the ways of life and protect others indirectly , I wish you openly read my comment and it's just a comment to further improve you and me and every other else who reads your blog , good luck in your blog writing and thanks for reading!!

Blair Cornelia Waldorf said...

Hey, sure babe! =*

prisoner of freedom said...

169.254.3.3

who are you? please show your identity... i would like you to be my friend... :)

thank you for reading my posts...