Saturday, January 17, 2009

aka OSWALD


*before I turned fifteen this twenty-first of the first month, let me share with you who really OSWALD is.

I am known here in my jail as the Prisoner of Freedom but when reality strikes..

Oswald Fabi-Sablay is the name. I have first seen the beauty of silver-colored moon of the nocturnal, due to the reason that I wasn’t born when Haring Pebo is brightly showing his mighty rays on the 21st day of the year 1994 (January 21, 1994) under the Zodiac sign of Aquarius. Grew up being guided and raised in a Catholic manner. Hitting the books in St. James Academy since Kinder up to now (studied in San Bartolome School in Nursery) wherein I am currently residing in one of the five rooms used by the sophomores, II - St. Margaret and soon will be a resident of another room.

One of a kind student on account of he is enthusiastic, thrilled and excited for college, believing that he will be actually standing on his own, in a sense of living on his own and deciding for his own sake.

Can be defined as a IDEALISTIC but only dreams of things that he can achieve and things that he won’t be disappointed. A HARDWORKER, he always add hundred percent to the expected hundred percent that he will be exerting, making sure that he will be successful. A SURVIVOR, knowing that we all live in a world that demands things more than the expected, he still know and manages to deal with all the obstacles he encounter along the way to his SUCCESS. But to best describe him to the utmost of everybody’s knowledge, he is SUCCESSFUL and will continue to be successful in life, with all the given distinctive “titles”.


“I am OSWALD, ready to face the world and bold
enough to say I can do it no matter what!”


I only have few dreams but I think that my dreams are peculiar for a teen, I think I dream of unusual things. To name a few is my studying in University of Santo Tomas and having my own condominium unit (the moment I enter college).

Known by public that I am an ardent aficionado of UST. No other person can be as passionate as I am. And in a matter of few years, I will be a certified Thomasian at length.

You would usually see me chasing words to complete every critique I do. You would also see me wasting my time all throughout the day slouching in the couch while my eyes moves from left to right, understanding and analyzing each page of my precious bound-collected-leaves. A self-confessed sophisticated guy, living a life on limelight; overly affectionate for procurement what’s in and what’s hot. Believes that glamorous life can also be obtained by guys and does not only limited by gals. Remarkably known for balancing life to it’s fullest.


I am OSWALD, proud to say and shouting I am living, dreaming, believing, striving to surviving in this ferocious world which demands a lot of thing to be a successful person. I am OSWALD, not a hoi polloi, an imitable guy but still, feet are planted on the ground. I am OSWALD, BELIEVER, DREAMER and SURVIVOR.

oswaldfabisablay

No comments: